Friday, January 4, 2008

Belief

Every road that I’ve been down, every truth that I have found
The only thing that I can believe in is me
The only thing I can trust is me
It makes sense to believe in me
Cause when the world around me crumbles, I can pick myself up from the rubble. I will stand.
Wipe my tear stained face, wipe the dust off my knees and hands
On my own two feet I will stand

When the world has got you disappointed and disillusioned
Look at your shadow, its real
Because you can feel!
All the heart-ache, the anxiety, the happiness
Its those feelings that make you real
They make you alive
So when you can’t believe in anything, believe in yourself


Believe that you will love
That you will achieve in kind
In every road you go down, make the only truth you find
Is your belief in yourself
When you believe that, you will love enough to love me too

No comments: